Sunday, February 14, 2016

FINAL Xanadu Performance Report #15 2/14

Xanadu

performance report #15


Sunday, February 14: 6:15-10:00p

 
Director: Mary Ellen Butler
Stage Manager: Deanna Belardinelli
512.809.3974
 
Late:  
Late Excused: 
Missing: 
Missing Excused: 
Didn't Sign in: 
Accompanist: Band!

Tonight's Performance


2/14 (Sun) 6-11p – Performance – Called: FULL CAST/CREW
Conflicts: None
       6:15   Crew Called
       6:30   Cast Called
       6:35   Warmups/Mic Check
       6:45   Run Xanadu Onstage
       7:00   House Open
       7:30   GO


Breakdown:

Warmups: 6:35-7:00 

House Open: 7:00-7:35


Run Act I: 7:37-8:37/1hr

Intermission: 8:37-8:57

Run Act II: 8:57-9:27/30min

Total Run Time: 1:30min


House Count: 215


Actor and Crew Information:

-   Like I said before the show, you guys have been amazing and I'm so proud and happy to have been a part of this entire production. Thank you thank you THANK YOU for everything you all did and I will always remember *magic sparkly lights* XANADU!


CONGRATULATIONS ON AN AMAZING CLOSING PERFORMANCE!


Next Performance Schedule


None :(



Set

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Props

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Sounds/Lights/Special FX  

Sound:
-        No notes tonight, thank you!

Lights:

-        No notes tonight, thank you!

Video:

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Costumes

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Facility

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Director

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Choreography

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Music

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Cast

-       (x) Link to the Cast Box for videos and information

-         (x) Link to the online calendar


Crew


DateSweep 1Sweep 2Mop 1Mop 2











Accident/Incident


-          None (Huzzah!)


Trivia:

-      

Quote(s):

-            

No comments:

Post a Comment