Monday, November 30, 2015

Xanadu Rehearsal Report #3 11/18

Xanadu

Rehearsal report #3


Wednesday, November 18: 7:00p-11:00p

 
Director: Mary Ellen Butler
Stage Manager: Deanna Belardinelli
512.809.3974
 
Late: 
Late Excused: Kelsey
Missing: 
Missing Excused: Matt, Leslie
Didn't Sign in: 
Accompanist: None

Tonight's Rehearsal


11/18 (Wed) 7-11p – Dance – Called: Kira, Muses
Conflicts: Matt, Leslie
       7:00  I'm Alive
       8:30  Evil Woman


Breakdown:

7:00-8:00 - I'm Alive

8:00-8:10 - Break

8:10-9:28 - Finish I'm Alive

9:28-9:38 - Break

9:38-10:25 - Evil Woman



Quick Information:

-   Great work tonight guys! First night of choreo was a success!! Huzzah!


Next Rehearsal Schedule


11/19 (Thurs) 7-10p – Vocals– Called: Full Cast

Conflicts: Leslie

       7:00 Don't Walk Away
       7:45 Have You Never Been Mellow?
       8:30 Xanadu

 

11/21 (Sat) 1-5p – Vocals– Called: Full Cast (No Danny)
Conflicts: None

       1:00  Suspended In Time
       2:00  Strange Magic

       3:00  The Fall 

11/22 (Sun) 2-5p – Vocals– Called: FULL CAST
Conflicts: Leslie, Matt

        2:00    Xanadu (Finish)
        3:00    Opening of Act I, Bows
        4:00    Suddenly




Set

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Props

-       We will need 6 ribbons on sticks for the end of I'm Alive

Sounds/Lights/Special FX  

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Costumes

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Facility

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Director

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Choreography

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Music

-       No notes tonight, thank you!

Cast

-       (x) Link to the Cast Box for videos and information

-         (x) Link to the online calendar


Crew


-          No notes tonight, thank you!


Accident/Incident


-          None (yay!)


Trivia:

-      

Quote(s):

-          

No comments:

Post a Comment